Sorry this workshop is full. Please ask about details of future courses..
If you ever found yourself saying “But I’m not a sales person” then have a look at this.
This course is packed full of fresh concepts and strategies to maximise success in sales situations. It covers skills and tactics to enable you to open new doors. The interactive format makes the course informative and fun. There is even the opportunities to ‘road-test’ the new techniques in a safe environment.
How many of these do you recognise?
- You have a brilliant product or service, and struggle to explain it in a way to get customers wanting to buy
- I’ve now have to do sales as part of my job, but I don’t know where to start
- I don’t know how to overcome objections
- My confidence vanishes when I’m in a selling situation
- How can I make the sales meeting shorter as they seem to go on forever
- I daren’t talk about my prices just in case they say no
- I don’t know how to negotiate
- How to get a decision instead of just taking
- how do I talk to customers without sounding pushy and salesy
- How can I keep customers interested when I’m talking to them. [Stop their eyes glazing over]
If any of these sound familiar, just relax, as you may have just found the answer to your prays.
how would it feel if these where no longer issues and you could concentrate 100% on running and growing your business?
Who is it for? [Who would benefit by attending]
Micro-entrepreneurs, Micro-businesses and Sole traders
Consultants, Experts & Professionals who have to sell as part of their day to day activity
Those people who have left corporate life to go solo with their expertise
Those who are not in a sales role and have to represent their company with confidence.
This workshop will show you how to: [ What you will get out of attending]
Banish stereotypes and show you what a good sales person looks like in the current climate
Structure a successful sales conversation
Develop a confident mindset
Understand the sales process and how different customers like to buy
Ask brilliant questions to uncover more selling opportunities
Gain agreement without being pushy
Build useful longterm relationship
Course Content [What’s it all about]
- Mindset and beliefs of a successful salespeople
- Understanding customers
- Why we buy
- How we buy
- What makes us buy
- Opening the conversation
- Identify needs with conversation
- Overcome objections
- Comfortable negotiation
- Being able to spot buying signals
- Discuss Price
- Identify more sales opportunities
Please click below to book your place
About your trainer – Paul Parish