Introduction to Sales
About The Course
The workshop is focussed around essential selling skills such as excellent communication skills, questioning techniques, effective listening and most importantly a proven sales process. This will provide delegates, who may be new to selling, with the tools and confidence to engage with customers in a positive and productive manner.
- The sales process and the elements that make for a successful sale
- Effective questioning techniques
- Building rapport and good relationships
- Managing time profitably
- Making your own personalised effective sales pitch.
Questions that get to the REAL problems
Create a unique fully customised call structure
Get more results from less calls
Using CRM & Social Media
Who Should Attend
- Field Sales Representatives
- Account Managers
- Customer Services Representatives
- Anyone who needs to engage face to face with a customers
The course is structured for two days and should start at 9:30 to allow for introductions and registration. Due to delegate participation the maximum number is 16
Sales training courses purchased from DoRemarkable start with a blank canvas. We create a course that is tailored to your industry and your methods of selling. Our experienced trainers will deliver a fresh, interesting and engaging session.
Next Steps & Pricing
Call us on 01606 76007 and discuss your brief with one of our specialist training consultants. We will then build a training experience to suit your team, your budget and most importantly your sales revenue goals.Find out more...