Leadership & Sales Management Training
About The Course
In this course you will learn how to ensure that everyone in the sales teams know exactly is expected of them, and what they need to do to succeed. You will also learn motivation techniques to get them going and keep them going until their goals are reached. We will arm you a toolbox of skills knowledge and strategies to enable you to drive high levels of success as a modern sales manager.
- Set meaningful objectives for individuals and the team as a whole.
- Use sales meetings to galvanise team enthusiasm and boost performance.
- Manage underperformance.
- Keep top performers motivated.
- Build and develop the skills of the team.
- Recruit the right people for the team.
- Learn to manage pipelines
- Accurately forecast sales.
- Identify the quantity of activity required in order to achieve the sales plan.
- Ensure the team is doing the right things in the right way to achieve results.
- Prioritise day-to-day sales management activities in order to maximise achievement of sales through others.
Who Should Attend
Established Sales Managers
- Anyone moving into a Sales Manager role within 2/3 months
The course is structured for two days and should start at 9:30 to allow for introductions and registration. Due to delegate participation the maximum number is 8
If you would like to find out more about the various courses we offer please call..
Next Steps & Pricing
Call us on 01606 75740 and discuss your brief with one of our specialist training consultants. We will then build a training experience to suit your team, your budget and most importantly your sales revenue goals.Find out more...