The Evolution of DoRemarkable Values – Now on our office wall.
We firmly believe that at the heart of a successful training, development and coaching project is the ability to instill authenticity in the participants. It’s not just down who is a good actor.
Welcome to the home of DoRemarkable Values, illustrating the ethos to which we work. Created by our Founders, they get the to very heart of everything we do, & what we very much care about. So, please enjoy & get an understanding around the five topics we pay a great deal of attention to.
Insightful, Valuable, Commercial, Inspirational, Remarkable
turning these in to action
DoInsightful ~ DoValuable ~ DoCommercial ~ DoInspirational and of course ~ DoRemarkable
We ensure all our activities fulfill these values. They are an integral part of DoRemarkable Limited. No matter what we do, no matter how small a task, from the way we conduct ourselves in our daily activities & processes, all the way through to how we deal with our suppliers, team & clients - that is, ALL our people & that includes you.
1) an instance of apprehending the true nature of a thing, especially through intuitive understanding
2) psychological: An understanding of the motivation behind ones thoughts or behaviour
3) the ability to perceive clearly and deeply.
“She can see through the outward and into the heart of the matter/person with an impartial, fresh eyes approach.”
It is our aim to fully understand our clients’ situation and issues. It is with this understanding our knowledge & insight is most valuable. It means we can have a clear understanding of the real underlying problems to devise the most appropriate solution.
1) Worth a great deal of money: “a valuable antique.”
2) A thing that is of great worth.
Valued – rich – dear – useful
If it doesn’t impart value, then it is not worth doing. Imparting knowledge is useful. Creating the confidence to use the new skills and complete the change is valuable.
1) produced, marketed, etc with emphasis on saleability, profit or the like.
2) Able or likely to produce a profit.
3) Engaged in, used for, or suitable to commerce or business, especially of public or non private nature.
Creating staff who are commercially aware, having an interest in the business & an understanding of the wider environment in which it operates. Understanding business benefits and commercial realities from both the organisations & customers perspective, always having an eye for the next opportunity.
1) Fill (someone) with the urge or ability to do or feel something, especially to do something creative: "his enthusiasm inspired them
2) Create (a feeling, esp. a positive one) in a person: "inspire confidence"
3) Person, place, event or object that motivates or drives a person to think, feel or do good or be creative.
All our work has an inspirational aspect to it. We offer new perspectives, which refresh and provide new vigor and energy.
1) Worthy of note or attention a remarkable achievement
2) Unusual, striking, or extraordinary a remarkable sight
3) Different from the ordinary in a way that causes curiosity
remarkability n remarkably adv
Our client’s quite often say “The change is remarkable. We knew we had to change. We never thought we could do it. ”Don’t just take our word for it…” here
insightful + valuable + commercial + inspirational = DoRemarkable